Thursday, October 17, 2013

Russian Jane is back at it

My six weeks in America have come to an end, and it's time to get back to work!

I had a wonderful time in America; I saw friends and relatives, spent quality time with my family (I love you guys so much!), saw a dear friend off on his big move to New York City, and did all I could to put the "fun" in "fundraising".  It was a trip full of lots of work and lots of relaxing, a mix of doing things I loved to do and doing things I needed to do but maybe wasn't jazzed about.  All in all, it was a very fruitful time, but all good things must come to an end.

We had a very Bond goodbye for Erick as he left for New York

Wyatt made an excellent villain

Eli and I will miss him especially

I'm giving myself a couple days to adjust back to life here in Russia (I got in yesterday afternoon and still feel pretty dazed) and then it's time to get working on winter English camp!  My head is already full of ideas, and I can't wait for our first planning meeting (as an aside, I'd like to give a shout-out to the Lord who has given me a job I love so much, I look forward to meetings).

So today, it'll be unpacking, organizing, petting the cat, and trying not to go to bed before 7pm.  I have to say, it's good to be back where I know I belong.

Look at these wonderful people! There's no way I would be doing what I do without their love and support




Пока ребята,
Russian Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment