Thursday, May 10, 2012

Amazing Provision!

Hello everyone!

Last night around nine I walked across the street with a big packet of support letters and dropped them in the big blue mail box.  This morning I was praying about my support, and when I finished praying, and went to check Facebook.

What greeted me on Facebook?  A message from an acquaintance:

"Hi Jane! I met you at Sachi's going away party and I have tracked you down on fb because of a funny thing that happened when I finished reading my fat-soluble vitamins pack (print out from the copy place on campus). That funny thing was I found a sponsor letter seemingly randomly attached from a woman who is going Russia. Strangely enough, that woman was you! By deductive reasoning I figured this out and feel the need to help in your mission in some way. I would like to sponsor you. I know that is not alot but perhaps I can contribute more at a later date. Anyhoo, keep up the good work. I will also be praying for you.  What could be more thrilling!!
Sincerely,
E. M."

Thank you Jesus!  Just when I was worried about finances I got a pretty clear message that he will provide for me and that I don't need to worry.

Пока ребята, Russian Jane

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane,

    So glad to hear from you & just want to say I Love You !!!!!!!!!!!


    Chatchi

    ReplyDelete