Tuesday, June 5, 2012

One week! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!

Cue the music, people, it's the Final Countdown!  In one week (at 6am) I'll be hopping on a flight to Russia.  "Thrilled" does not begin to describe it.

This week is all about the final preparations.  Gathering all my supplies, writing "thank yous" to the generous people making this dream possible, seeing all my buddies one last time, and on Sunday, the big event: packing.  I have an itemized packing list with every item listed.  We're not talking a bullet point for "shorts", we're talking three bullet points under the heading "shorts" for each individual...short.  It's intense.

How is the fundraising going, you ask?  As far as I know, I'm about 1/3 of the way there, but God is good!  There's room for more!  He's already bringing people in from all sides. 

Ok guys, I'll keep you posted about what's happening!  Soon my friends, very soon!

Пока ребята!  Russian Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment