Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Journey home

Novorossyisk --> Krasnodar --> Moscow --> NYC --> SLC --> HOME.

Ladies and gents, I'm exhausted.  I just tried to write a blog post and it was nonsense, so I'm not going to try right now, I need to get some sleep first!

I begin the journey home in about an hour, and I couldn't be more excited.  I arrive home on Friday, and once I'm rested up, I'll be sure to do a wrap-up.  For now, bon voyage!

Here are some summer highlights.

Senya, wearing Madi's shirt.  Something just slightly amiss...

Spider Sasha.

Why yes, you are indeed a Crazy Chipmunk.

I did not put this cat here!  He loves to be in or on shoes!  My kind of cat.

I am a Who.

Masha and I at the beach (that's her brother Kostya in the corner).  I'm not sure why Masha looks so miserable, she really wasn't at all, but hey, I'm happy!
Пока ребята, Russian Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment